TDSM stands out head and shoulders above other driving schools
Whether you are a new driver keen to get started or looking to get back on the road after a break from driving, I can offer lessons tailored around your needs.
For fully qualified drivers in need of a confidence boost or extra learning, I also offer refresher lessons and motorway driving lessons.
Making the learning process as enjoyable and as easy as possible
Lessons follow a unique structure, making learning both fun and efficient. As an independent driving school, I can take a flexible approach to each and every one of my pupils.
Your style of learning is as individual as you are. This is why I provide each individual with a structured course to suit their needs – I avoid the ‘one size fits all’ approach.
- Driving tuition – from £25.00 per hour* (discounts available for block bookings!)
- Intensive driving courses
- Refresher driving lessons £32.50 per hour
- Hazard perception training
- Theory (Mock Test Assessment £60.00 (2 hours)
- 10 hours block booking £300.00 (30.00)
- Pay as you Go (Available)
- 1 hour lesson £35.00
- Pass Plus course £210 / Motorway £35.00 per hour
- Local Drving Test Centre/Fee £105 *(After 09.00 Pick up)
Established in 2003 TDSM Driving School specialises in driving tuition in East London, with 100’s of passes locally. A highly experienced instructor will carefully guide you through the learning stages until you will have the necessary skill and knowledge to successfully pass your driving test.
I pride myself on offering high quality driving lessons – not just cheap driving lessons from an instructor who couldn’t care less.
Learn to drive with a local driving instructor (ADI) and you’ll learn not just how to pass your test, but also the essential skills to become a safe, confident driver for years to come. As your instructor, I can also assist with private driving theory tuition should you require it.